GCI Training Course: Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices
Gas Certification Institute offers separate registration for the two weeks of the Gas Measurement Fundamentals Certification in addition to the full two-week program for individuals who require more flexibility in their schedule. The first week is this fundamentals course.
This option to learn gas measurement fundamentals and the best practices of EFM (Electronic Flow Measurement) is for participants who are only able to attend one week at a time. Participants can then return to GCI at a later time to complete the second week of material in the Gas Measurement Completion Course.
|Select Your Gas Measurement Option: All at Once or on Your Timeline|
|Gas Measurement Fundamentals Certification||Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices Training Course||Gas Measurement Completion Training Course|
|What Do You Get? Weeks #1 and 2 of the Gas Measurement Fundamentals||What Do You Get? Week #1 of Gas Measurement Fundamentals||What Do You Get? Week #2 of Gas Measurement Fundamentals|
|Time Commitment: 2 Weeks (9 Days)||Time Commitment: 4 Days||Time Commitment: 5 Days|
|Cost: $3,295 for full course material all at once vs.||Cost: $1,195 for Week #1||Cost: $2,350 for Week #2|
|$3,545 for full course material spread over time|
Who is this course for?
What are the outcomes?
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Participants will confidently return to the field with a firm understanding of gas measurement fundamentals.
- Companies will be confident that their workers are prepared to apply their learning in the field.
- Gas measurement fundamentals
- Units of measurement
- Volume determinations
- Meter tests
- Gas sampling
- Inspecting orifice meters
- Flow computers
- And more
* GCI reserves the right to cancel a scheduled course if the course minimum for the number of participants is not met. We will refund payment or apply payment to the next scheduled course.