GCI Training Course: Gas Measurement Fundamentals Completion Course
If you have already taken the Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices training course, you can attend the second week of training at a later time through our Completion Course.
This option to learn the complete gas measurement fundamentals is for participants who are only able to attend one week at a time. Individuals must already have completed Part I to register for this completion course.*
|Select Your Gas Measurement Option: All at Once or on Your Timeline|
|Gas Measurement Fundamentals Certification||Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices Training Course||Gas Measurement Completion Training Course|
|What Do You Get? Weeks #1 and 2 of the Gas Measurement Fundamentals||What Do You Get? Week #1 of Gas Measurement Fundamentals||What Do You Get? Week #2 of Gas Measurement Fundamentals|
|Time Commitment: 2 Weeks (9 Days)||Time Commitment: 4 Days||Time Commitment: 5 Days|
|Cost: $3,295 for full course material all at once vs.||Cost: $1,195 for Week #1||Cost: $2,350 for Week #2|
|$3,545 for full course material spread over time|
Who is this course for?
What are the outcomes?
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion after the Completion Course (the second week of training).
- Participants will confidently return to the field with a firm understanding of gas measurement fundamentals.
- Companies will be confident that their workers are prepared to apply their learning in the field.
- Flow Measurement
- Transmitters and Calibration
- Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
- Gas Chromatograph and Meter Runs
- Moisture & H2S Analyzers and Odorization
* GCI reserves the right to cancel a scheduled course if the course minimum for the number of participants is not met. We will refund payment or apply payment to the next scheduled course.