GCI Training Course: Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
Gas Certification Institute (GCI) offers the Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement training course to help field workers understand how to accurately measure liquids, understand different types of measurement, and know how to perform their job safely.
Who is this course for?
What are the outcomes?
- Participants will receive training certification after completing the course.
- Participants will confidently return to the field with a firm understanding of liquid measurement to prevent “lost and unaccounted for” in measurement.
- Companies will be confident that their workers are prepared to apply their learning in the field to control loss.
- Static and dynamic measurement
- Properties of levels
- Volume vs. mass measurement
- Balancing techniques
* GCI reserves the right to cancel a scheduled course if the course minimum for the number of participants is not met. We will refund payment or apply payment to the next scheduled course.