Gain Confidence. Learn the Fundamentals of LNG & Natural Gas Measurement
Gas Certification Institute (GCI) provides fundamental training on the AGA, API, and GPA industry standards for gas measurement, liquid measurement, and crude measurement.
GCI recommends our training courses for measurement technicians, gas chromatographers, and field personnel that deal directly with measurement.
Find a Training Course
- Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices
- Gas Measurement Certification Completion (Prerequisite Required)
- Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
- Advanced Liquid Measurement
- Fundamentals of Crude Measurement
- Customizable Training
GCI supports participants with training courses that drive understanding of industry standards and how to apply the standards consistently, accurately, and with integrity.
GCI Training: Additional Information
- Mix of lecture and hands-on instruction taught by vetted industry experts.
- Blended curriculum of theories and best practices for measurement.
- Training program that exceeds industry standards.
- Flexible course schedule to accommodate the busy professional schedule.
- Discounts for groups of five or more from your company.
* GCI reserves the right to cancel a scheduled course if the course minimum for the number of participants is not met. We will refund payment or apply payment to the next scheduled course.