During a period of economic uncertainty for oil and gas companies, measurement training is increasingly important to ensure that measurement professionals understand critical tasks in their role.
Measurement technicians need to be able to produce accurate and reliable measurements to start the revenue-collection process. Measurement personnel also need to understand how to follow measurement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that protect the integration of your operation from the standpoint of contracts, legality, and compliance.
That’s why we recommend that measurement professionals receive training on the fundamentals of measurement for gas, liquid, and/or crude.
Our Spring 2020 Class Training Schedule
Gas Certification Institute (GCI) is offering several classes in Spring 2020 to provide measurement personnel with training on the fundamentals of hydrocarbons.
Each class at our training facility in Houston, Texas, is led by an instructor who is an industry leader in their field. Consider registering you or your team for classes this spring:
- April 20-23: Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices
- May 5-7: Fundamentals of Crude Measurement
- May 27-29: Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
- June 2-4: Advanced Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
- June 16-19: Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices
- June 16-26: Gas Measurement Fundamentals Certification
– Gas Measurement Notes: Spots are filling quickly for our next Gas Measurement Fundamentals Certification course in June. This two-week course is the ideal environment for a comprehensive review of how to follow measurement procedures.
We recognize that a two-week commitment is challenging for many companies. That’s why we are also offering the first week of this course (Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices) on April 20-23 and June 16-19.
– Liquid Measurement Notes: We are offering a unique opportunity to complete both the Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement and the Advanced Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement classes on consecutive weeks at the end of May and beginning of June.
Alternatively, you or your team may complete the Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement in May, then return at a later time for the Advanced Liquids class.
– Crude Measurement Notes: If you or your team are unable to make the Crude Measurement class in May, we are offering Crude again this summer and this fall.
Register Today for Spring 2020 Classes
We look forward to providing you or your team with measurement training for your specific needs in the oil and gas industry.
We recently introduced a new online registration option that makes it easy to register you or your team for a specific class.
If you have questions about the online or traditional registration process, please contact us directly by phone at 281-598-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.