Since 2000, Gas Certification Institute (GCI) has provided education and hands-on measurement training for oil and gas professionals.
As we enter into our 20th year of providing training for professionals involved in the measurement of gas, liquids, and crude, we are excited to introduce a new registration option on our website.
Supervisors and measurement professionals now have the option to complete the registration process online through our enhanced Schedule page.
– Measurement professionals can register and pay online using a credit card for a specific class offered at our training location in Houston, Texas.
– Supervisors can register a group of measurement professionals )or their entire team) for a specific course all in one transaction.
How to Register Online for a Specific Class
To register for a specific class, you have two options.
1. Visit the GCI Schedule page.
- Click on the class you want to register yourself or your team for.
- On the class page, click on the gray “Register” tab.
- Input the number of attendees and to the Cart.
- On the checkout screen, complete the billing information and the student information for each person.
- Select your payment option: submit a check or submit credit card payment.
- Submit payment to complete the transaction. You will then receive email confirmation for the registered class.
2. You can also enter into the Registration process from an individual certification or training class page.
- Select a certification or training class from the navigation menu on top of the GCI website.
- After reading information about the desired class, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the dropdown menu to view the upcoming dates for the desired class.
- Enter directly into the registration process for that particular class.
Questions About How to Use the New Online Registration?
We are excited to introduce this new registration process to expedite and manage payment for you, individually, or for your company.
We will certainly still complete registration using our standard process of completing a paper form. You can find detailed information about the standard registration option on our Registration page.
If you have questions about how to use our new registration option for online payment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would appreciate the opportunity to review the exciting new registration process that is designed to help you or your team more easily receive fundamental measurement training to readily apply in the field.