Get the Job Done with Our Tools to Bringing Efficiency to Field Operations
The Muddy Boots All-in-One Field Operations Platform is a better breed of field measurement software. This platform helps companies achieve accurate and repeatable measurement in the field, while also streamlining the use of software to perform critical measurement and operations tasks.
Our tools provide a system to capture “what was done.” Plus, our tools can be utilized in the palm of your hand. Techs can perform tasks and supervisors can run the entire measurement operations from a smartphone.
Why Muddy Boots Online?
- Integrations Dashboard provides a window into your measurement operations.
- Import Export Utility makes operations data visible across the enterprise.
- Industry Access Manager allows service companies to work in the same system.
Consider the features available in the Muddy Boots Online field operations platform.
Common Features for all Muddy Boots modules
The Muddy Boots Dashboard is the window into your operation.
- The data YOU need!
- Customizable by individual user.
- Set dashboard tiles to include pretty much anything.
- Summaries of new, completed, missed, overdue…you decide!
- Graphic and tabular display options.
- Ability to copy a standard dashboard to all users.
- Ability to copy a user’s dashboard to others.
- Make the dashboard your home screen.
- Navigate to other areas of the system – work orders, MOCs, reports.
Import Export Utility
Making operations data visible in Muddy Boots and making Muddy Boots data available to downstream systems.
Load Run Hours, Volumes, and similar data from SCADA to Muddy Boots
- Support Maintenance Schedules base upon Run Hours.
- Generate Work Orders.
Send analysis data, densities, S&W, and meter factors
- Lab analysis data can be validated, then sent to SCADA for transmission to the flow computers.
- Validated data can be sent to allocation and settlement accounting systems.
- Run hours for fuel estimation
Key Import Export Features
- The ability to configure most new flat file or csv imports in one business day.
- Set scheduled import or export times.
- Cross-reference Muddy Boots well and equipment identifiers with your existing numbering\naming conventions.
- Perform basic calculations on data as it is processed.
- Use the workflow feature to alert users to the presence of new data.
- Get notification of all import/export activity – Use the accept/reject function to screen new records.
Application Programming Interface (API)
- Comprehensive API’s are already in place – Let us know your specific needs and we will make tight integration happen!
Muddy Boots Connect
It allows service companies to work directly and securely in the same system as the operator (producer). It also allows service companies to have multiple clients in one easy place.
- No more passing of paper or PDF files between companies.
- No more digging through hundreds of emails looking for reports.
- Jointly manage schedules saving time.
- See what work has been done and what is outstanding – increase efficiency
Producers work with your service providers to:
- Schedule jointly with your service providers.
- Follow the service company’s progress. Know what needs to be done.
- Use workflow to verify results.
- Use the schedule defaults feature to automatically assign work.
Service Providers showcase your work by:
- Recording and displaying all completed work. Including notes to pass along crucial information.
- Designing daily run-sheets to keep your employees on track.
- Scheduling directly with your clients.
- Setting yourself apart from your competitors by providing visibility for your clients.
Schedule a Demo of Muddy Boots
Complete the form below to schedule an educational demo of the Muddy Boots Online measurement software.