Since 2000, measurement professionals have trusted GCI to provide reliable natural gas measurement training that can be applied in the field.
We are confident in our ability to deliver actionable training on the fundamentals of natural gas measurement because we base our curriculum on industry standards and standard operating procedures. Not convinced yet?
Here Are the Top 5 Benefits of Training with GCI
- Learning from instructors who have field experience and have participated in writing the standards. Gas measurement is best taught by professionals with field experience, preferably pipeline, midstream, or production.
- Curriculum based on API, AGA, and GPA standards. Measurement is not equipment based, but based on industry standards and best practices.
- Training consists of classroom knowledge and performing calculations. The combination provides a basis for understanding the factors that affect measurement uncertainty.
- Gas measurement training is best taught in a classroom environment. Computer-based training is ideal for safety or regulatory, but gas measurement training is focused on first understanding the concept of API, AGA, and GPA standards. Anyone can read a standard, but comprehension is best accomplished in a classroom environment.
- Opportunity to be tested and evaluated on the prescribed curriculum. Testing allows students to measure their growing knowledge and, more importantly, learn how to “ask the questions” required as their career progresses in gas measurement.
Ready to Learn About Natural Gas Measurement?
GCI offers the Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices course to provide measurement professionals with critical tools to apply in their field.
Trainees will learn the fundamentals, understand their role in providing accurate measurements, and gain valuable, real-world experience to apply in their field.
In the second half of 2018, GCI is offering two more fundamental training courses covering the most important elements of natural gas measurement:
● October 16-19
● December 3-6