Gas Certification Institute (GCI) is looking forward to providing fundamental measurement training for oil and gas professionals during the Fall 2019 season.
We will be offering classes that cover the fundamentals of measurement for gas, liquid, and crude. We will also be offering our SCADA Fundamentals certification course this season.
Each of our classes takes place at our training location in Houston, Texas, conveniently located in the heart of the oil and gas industry.
The Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Mark your calendars to register yourself or your team for our fundamental measurement training on these dates.
- October 29-31: Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
The Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement class ensures that measurement technicians understand how to accurately measure liquids, differentiate the types of measurements used in liquids, and know how to perform their job safely.
- November 5-8: SCADA Fundamentals Certification class
- November 12-14: Fundamentals of Crude Measurement
The Fundamentals of Crude Measurement class ensures that measurement technicians learn the fundamentals of tank gauging, dynamic meters, meter proving, factor calculations, and asset balancing to apply in the field.
- December 2-5: Gas Measurement Fundamentals & EFM Best Practices
- December 10-12: Advanced Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement
– The Gas Measurement Fundamentals class is the first week of the two-week Gas Measurement Fundamentals certification course. Students can return in 2020 to complete the second week of the Gas Measurement material to earn the certification.
– The Advanced Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement class requires taking the Fundamentals of Liquid Measurement course.
* If you have taken the first class, then you can return for the advanced class on December 10.
* If you have not taken the prerequisite class, then consider registering for both the Fundamentals class on October 29 and the Advanced class on December 10.
Contact Us For Registration Assistance
We want to make sure that you or your team take advantage of our measurement training classes this fall season. View the GCI class schedule to register today.
For assistance with registration, please contact us directly by phone at 281-598-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to providing fundamental measurement training for oil and gas professionals this fall season.