In the world of oil and gas operations, the accuracy and reliability of back-office measurement processes is crucial for accurate measurement reporting. However, the lack of effective measurement training for back-office professionals can be a challenge, resulting in inefficiencies, discrepancies, and potential conflict with custody transfer partners.
Acknowledging this need, GCI recommends our instructor-led training course, “Back-Office Gas Measurement Fundamentals,” tailored for Gas Measurement Analysts, Settlement Accountants, Division Order Analysts, Internal Auditors, and others closely involved with measurement data.
The Foundation of Knowledge
This course is designed to address the common gap in understanding measurement fundamentals. While software vendors offer classes on navigating their systems, our course fills the void by providing essential measurement knowledge. This foundation is crucial for making informed decisions, preventing inefficiencies, and fostering a deeper understanding of measurement data.
Who Should Attend?
This comprehensive training is not limited to individual contributors; it is also invaluable for managers overseeing back-office measurement personnel. Whether you directly handle measurement duties or manage those who do, our course equips you with the necessary knowledge for effective decision-making and streamlined workflow.
Course Content Highlights
Whether opting for our interactive online class or the in-person session in Houston, attendees can expect the same robust curriculum.
Our course covers key areas, including:
– Understanding custody transfer practices.
– Identifying and addressing common measurement data issues.
– Enhancing interaction with field measurement personnel.
– Maintaining data integrity through collection, validation, and processing.
– Recognizing key measurement principles from AGA, API, and GPA standards.
– Appreciating the intersection of contracts, tariffs, regulations, industry standards, and company policies with measurement practices.
– Understanding data processing through measurement software, in-house systems, or third-party resources.
Benefits of the Course
A solid grasp of these concepts empowers professionals to navigate measurement procedures adeptly, leading to increased efficiency and accuracy in processing, validating, and reporting measurement data.
Register for Back-Office Gas Measurement Fundamentals
View our 2024 Schedule to register for one of our upcoming courses. If you have questions or need registration assistance, contact GCI directly at 281-598-7200.